Location: Beijing, China
Deadline: November 30, 2012
The U.S.-China Partnership for Environmental Law is accepting applications for a summer externship at the Greenpeace office in Beijing, China, working on environmental areas. This externship would be a wonderful experience for those of you who would like to consolidate and improve their international skills, and work with a non-governmental organization. The selected student is responsible for funding his or her own visa, housing, insurance and any other living expenses. The selected student will receive a $1,000 stipend to cover travel costs.
Download application here.
- Law student towards end of studies or recent law graduate
- Strong background in international (Environment) Law is preferred;
- Fluent in written and spoken English; understanding Chinese is an advantage;
- Strong analytic skills and legal writing skills;
- Self-motivated team player, result oriented and committed to public interests law