In order to provide all prospective and recently admitted students with responsive and effective service, please take a moment to review the following options for contacting us.
- If you are interested in learning more about Vermont Law School's programs, and have never been in touch with us before, the best way to get started is to complete our short Inquire Now form.
- If you would like to visit Vermont Law School, and are interested in speaking with someone in regards to planning such an experience, please complete our short
Visit Us form.
- If you would like to apply to Vermont Law School, but have not yet begun your application, please jump over to
How to Apply. If you have questions or concerns during your application process, please email or call us using the information below.
- If you have chosen to complete a paper application, please submit the completed form and supporting materials to the mailing address below.
- If you are a recently admitted student, and have questions about "next steps," please email or call us.
- If you are not sure exactly whom you should contact, please email or call us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Admissions Contact Information
Vermont Law School
168 Chelsea Street
South Royalton, VT 05068-0096
Toll Free: 888-277-5985
Admissions Staff Directory
If you have already been working with someone in the Vermont Law School Admissions Office, and are looking to get in touch with them specifically, you will find their contact information listed below.