Environmental Affairs Manager for a Nonprofit Trade Group
The Work // Manages environmental regulatory and legislative issues on both state and federal levels.
Recent Accomplishment // Photograph of a purple sea star published in National Geographic. Pisaster ochraceus is a keystone species considered an important indicator of intertidal zone ecologic health.
Outdoor Passion // Scuba diving, snowboarding.
In Her Own Words // “I have always attempted to create images that convey my sense of awe and wonder at the splendor of the natural world, and hope to inspire others to appreciate and protect its fragile resources.”
More Profiles from "Call of the Wild" Series
- Ben Leoni, ATTORNEY, CURTIS THAXTER, LLC
- Veronica Warnock, CONSERVATION DIRECTOR
- Reggie Hall, DIRECTOR, LAND CONSERVATION LOAN PROGRAM
- Allison Buckley, NATURAL RESOURCES PLANNER
- Mike O'Brien, ASSOCIATE GENERAL COUNSEL
- Megan Hooker, ASSOCIATE STEWARDSHIP DIRECTOR
- Stacy Tatman, ENVIRONMENTAL AFFAIRS MANAGER
- Eliza Donoghue, NORTH WOODS POLICY ADVOCATE AND OUTREACH COORDINATOR
- Theresa Labriola, WEST COAST FISHERIES PROJECT DIRECTOR
- Kate Brown, PROJECT MANAGER, TRUST FOR PUBLIC LAND
- Cyndy Kozara, TRAIL PRESERVATION SPECIALIST