In an effort to put you in touch with the right people or person, please browse the following options for contacting us.
- Academic Success Program (ASP)
- Alumni Relations/Office for Alumni Relations and Development
- Center for Agriculture and Food Systems (CAFS)
- Dispute Resolution Program
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law Clinic (ENRLC)
- Financial Aid
- Institute for Energy and the Environment (IEE)
- International and Comparative Law Program (ICLP)
- JD Externships
- Master's Externships
- South Royalton Legal Clinic (SRLC)
- U.S.-Asia Partnerships for Environmental Law (USAPEL)
If you would like to get in touch with a specific person, please check our Campus Directory, which includes full-time faculty and staff. Or, if you are looking to get in touch with a specific professor, please consult the Faculty Directory. If you are trying to reach an adjunct faculty member or visiting faculty scholar, please check the Adjunct Faculty Directory. We do not offer a publically browseable directory of students or alumni.
For general inquiries, please call 802-831-1000.
General Mailing Address
Vermont Law School
164 Chelsea St, PO Box 96
South Royalton, VT 05068