North Woods Policy Advocate and Outreach Coordinator
Natural Resources Council of Maine
The Work // Protects Maine’s natural areas and wild character. Supports responsible land development and sustainable forest practices that protect sensitive ecosystems. Advocates for increased public ownership of Maine lands.
Recent Accomplishment // Turning a historically skeptical public’s opinion toward the creation of a new national park and national recreation area east of Baxter State Park in north-central Maine.
Outdoor Passion // Cross-country and telemark skiing, trail running, hiking, horseback riding.
In Her Own Words // “My current project is so exciting. I grew up very close to the lands that would be the new national park. I delight in the idea of bringing my future children to what will be a magnificent addition to the National Park system.”
More Profiles from "Call of the Wild" Series
- Ben Leoni, ATTORNEY, CURTIS THAXTER, LLC
- Veronica Warnock, CONSERVATION DIRECTOR
- Reggie Hall, DIRECTOR, LAND CONSERVATION LOAN PROGRAM
- Allison Buckley, NATURAL RESOURCES PLANNER
- Mike O'Brien, ASSOCIATE GENERAL COUNSEL
- Megan Hooker, ASSOCIATE STEWARDSHIP DIRECTOR
- Stacy Tatman, ENVIRONMENTAL AFFAIRS MANAGER
- Eliza Donoghue, NORTH WOODS POLICY ADVOCATE AND OUTREACH COORDINATOR
- Theresa Labriola, WEST COAST FISHERIES PROJECT DIRECTOR
- Kate Brown, PROJECT MANAGER, TRUST FOR PUBLIC LAND
- Cyndy Kozara, TRAIL PRESERVATION SPECIALIST