Director, Land Conservation Loan Program
The Conservation Fund
The Work // Negotiates land purchases and conservation easements in five states (MA, CT, RI, VA, WV). Oversees $50 million portfolio of loan capital used to provide financing and technical assistance to local conservation groups around the U.S. and in Canada
Recent Accomplishment // Facilitated the acquisition and creation of the new 4,000-acre Cheat Canyon Wildlife Management Area in West Virginia.
Outdoor Passion // Hiking, biking, running, paddling, surfing.
In Her Own Words // "For me, it’s been a great marriage of having an office job with the perk of being able to get out on the land—applying something intricate like tax codes to a landscape and working with landowners to help them accomplish their conservation goals."
More Profiles from "Call of the Wild" Series
- Ben Leoni, ATTORNEY, CURTIS THAXTER, LLC
- Veronica Warnock, CONSERVATION DIRECTOR
- Reggie Hall, DIRECTOR, LAND CONSERVATION LOAN PROGRAM
- Allison Buckley, NATURAL RESOURCES PLANNER
- Mike O'Brien, ASSOCIATE GENERAL COUNSEL
- Megan Hooker, ASSOCIATE STEWARDSHIP DIRECTOR
- Stacy Tatman, ENVIRONMENTAL AFFAIRS MANAGER
- Eliza Donoghue, NORTH WOODS POLICY ADVOCATE AND OUTREACH COORDINATOR
- Theresa Labriola, WEST COAST FISHERIES PROJECT DIRECTOR
- Kate Brown, PROJECT MANAGER, TRUST FOR PUBLIC LAND
- Cyndy Kozara, TRAIL PRESERVATION SPECIALIST