5:00pm - 6:00pm
Constitution Day is an annual celebration at Vermont Law School and across the nation. The day honors the date in 1787 when the delegates to the Constitutional Convention signed the U.S. Constitution in Philadelphia. The day also celebrates those who have become U.S. citizens.
Some of Vermont's finest legal minds will be coming to campus to commemorate the day with a panel discussion, "Free Speech, Free Press, Free Society." Our speakers will be:
- The Honorable Harold Eaton, Vermont Supreme Court
- The Honorable Beth Robinson, Vermont Supreme Court
- The Honorable Dennis Pearson, Vermont Superior Court
- The Honorable Timothy Tomasi, Vermont Superior Court
- Professor Peter Teachout, Vermont Law School
Mr. Gary Franklin, the President of the Vermont Bar Association, will moderate this distinguished panel.
Light refreshments will be served.
The event will be livestreamed at vermontlaw.edu/live and on Facebook.
Questions? Concerns? Contact Beth McCormack at email@example.com