Courtney Collins (she/her) is the Assistant Director of the Environmental Law Center. She oversees the Summer Session program, including curriculum, faculty, events, distinguished summer scholars, media fellows, and the Hot Topics summer lecture series. Ms. Collins manages ELC related events, speakers, and presentations throughout the year, including the annual Colloquium on Environmental Scholarship each fall and Williams Lecture each spring. She has been with Vermont Law and Graduate School (VLGS) at the Environmental Law Center since 2007. While at VLGS, she has served as:
- Member, Vagina Monologues production, 2008-2020
- Member, VLGS Book Club, 2017-2020
- Member, Staff Advisory Committee, 2019-2021
- Staff Chair, Campus Greening Committee, 2008-2020
- Chair, Activities Committee, 2013-2015
Ms. Collins holds a BA, cum laude, from Hamilton College and an MSW from Boston University.