12:00pm - 2:00pm
Debevoise Front Lawn
The VLS Animal Law Society is proud to announce our annual pet party, Pet-A-Palooza! Bring your best-behaved pets and join us on Friday, September 18th, 4-6 pm on the Debevoise Lawn for pizza, pets, games, beer, prizes, and information on local vets, vendors, and animal advocacy at VLS.
Part of our annual animal celebration is the Animal Law Society Pet-A-Palooza! Pet Photo Contest. Is your pet the cutest, coolest, most adorable, photogenic animal companion at VLS? Prove it! Submit a picture of your pet (or pets) to the Pet-A-Palooza! Pet Photo Contest and win fame, honor, and exciting pet prize ($50 value).
- Send an email to email@example.com with your best pet photo.
- Please include your name, your pet's name, age, and breed, and a caption if you wish.
- There are three categories with grand prize winners in each: Dog, Cat, and Other. You may submit as many pets in as many categories as you like.
- The submission deadline is 11:59 pm on Monday, September 14th
- Submissions are $5 for one photo or $3 each for multiple submissions (because who can choose favorites among fur babies? You love them all equally). Keep an eye out for ALS tables in Chase where you can make a payment for your submission.
- All proceeds go to the Animal Law Society to support our animal legal advocacy habit.
Once all the entries are in, we will send out a link for everyone to vote for the best lookin' VLS pet around. We will tally the votes and announce the winner on Friday, September 18th at VLS's premier annual pet meet-and-greet event, Pet-A-Palooza!
If you have any questions about the competition, please contact Taylor Kennedy.
We look forward to seeing your wonderful photos and may the best pet win!
Questions? Concerns? Contact Taylor Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org