Students are encouraged to meet with Vermont Law School's student mentors.Our mentors are a group of talented upper division students who can help students master the basic skills required to succeed in law school. Students can drop in or sign up for a mentor appointment on the bulletin board on the first floor of the Old Schoolhouse building.
- help students with the learning process;
- listen and communicate respectfully as experienced peers;
- give tools and strategies to students to help them brief cases, understand and practice legal analysis;
- encourage students to see the big picture—how rules interact and how to see the whole, not just the parts;
- help students to strengthen their skills of organization and time management.