August 10 - 14, 2015, Montreal
Click here for Brochure. Details and online registration coming soon.
Enhance Your Professional Credentials While Vacationing in Montreal, Canada. Earn a Certificate in US Law and Litigation in 5 days of intensive study. Financial Support May Be Available to Seminar Attendees. Designed for In-house counsel with 5 - 10 years’ experience.
“This course promises to be enlightening and rewarding for in-house counsel up to the challenge” Herve Delannoy, General Counsel, Rallye SA, President l’Association Francaise des Juristes D’Entreprise (AFJE)
- International Law and the United States Legal System Today
- The Extraterritorial Reach of United States Law
- Solving Legal Problems in a Transnational Context
- Avoiding Litigation in the United States
- Demystifying United States Litigation
- Electronic Discovery
- International Arbitration: An Alternative to Litigation in the United States
- In-House Counsel Strategies for Managing Dispute Resolution
- Round-Table Discussion: Common Issues and Themes
Classes conducted in small group settings
Networking opportunities available.
Tuition: $5,000 USD
For additional information, contact: