Susan B. Apel
JD, Northeastern University, Boston, 1977;
BA, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, 1974
- “Interdisciplinary Teaching,” poster presentation, Section of Law and Medicine, AALS Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C., January 2007.
- “Law and Medicine: An Interdisciplinary Simulation on Teaching from Multiple Professional Perspectives,” Institute for Law School Teaching, Gonzaga University School of Law, Boston, MA, June 2007.
- "Access to Assisted Reproductive Technologies and the Role for Law," International Scholars Forum, Trento, Italy, June 2006.
- "Why Marriage Matters," International Scholars Forum, Woodstock, VT, September 2005.
- Cryopreserved Embryos: A Response to "Forced Parenthood" and the Role of Intent: 12th World Conference of the International Society of Family Law in Salt Lake City, UT in July 2005.
- "Gender and Law Revisited," Harvard Law School, March 2002.
- "Do You See What I See?," Institute for Law School Teaching, Spokane, WA, summer 2004.
- "The Price of Eggs: The Sale of Human Gametes," "Disposition of Frozen Embryos," and "Genetic Testing and Privacy: Who's Telling What to Whom?" Dartmouth Community Medical School, spring and fall 2000.
- "Policing the Conduct of Pregnant Women," Dartmouth Medical School, 1998.
- "Communitarianism and Feminism: The Case Against the Preference for the Two-Parent Family," Law and Society Annual Meeting, 1995.
- "Operation Rescue and Women as Outsiders: (Mis)shaping the (Legal) Discourse," Law and Society Annual Meeting, 1993.