Paul S. Ferber
JD, New York University, 1966;
BA, Queens College, 1963
- “Sanctions for Over-zealous Representation," Continuing Legal Education Conference on Legal Ethics, January 2008.
- "Transformative Learning in Legal Education: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly," Conference on Transformational Learning, Toronto, October 2001.
- "Using Bloom's Taxonomy to Design Student Evaluations," Conference on Law School Student Assessments, Center for Law Teaching, Gonzaga University Law School, 2001.
- "The Integration of Professional Skills into Traditional Legal Education," W. G. Hart Conference on Legal Education, London, 2001.
- "Experiential Learning Theory and Clinical Legal Education," moderator, Case Western Reserve University, 1996.
- "Fundamentals of Curriculum Reform and the Integration of Professional Skills Education," Univ. of Wollongong, Australia, 1994.