Pamela J. Stephens
JD, University of Cincinnati, 1975;
BA, Ohio State University, 1971
Awards and Affiliations
Teaching at VLS:Professor at Vermont Law School since 1984.
Leadership and Service:
- Member, Jury Policy Committee of the Vermont Supreme Court, 2003-2003.
- Member, Committee on Reform of the Judicial System, Vermont Bar Association, 1988-89.
- Member, Commission on the Vermont Lawyer, Vermont Bar Association, 1989.
- Visiting Professor, University of Cincinnati College of Law, 1993-94.
- Visiting Professor of Law, University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, 1989.
- Visiting Professor of Law, Vermont Law School, 1983-84.
- Assistant Professor of Law, University of Dayton School of Law, 1980-84.
- Associate at Graydon, Head & Ritchey, Cincinnati, 1977-79.