JD, University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 1975;
BA, Harvard College, 1969
- Kelo's Trail: A Survey of State and Federal Legislative and Judicial Activity Five Years Later, 38 Ecology Law Quarterly 3 (2011).
- Recovery of a Lost Decade (or is it Three?): Developing the Capacity in Government Necessary to Reduce Carbon Emissions and Administer Energy Markets, 88 Oregon Law Review 407 (2010).
- Citizen Participation in the Making of Environmental Decisions: Evolving Obstacles and Potential Solutions through Partnership with Experts and Agents, 27 Pace Environmental Law Review 151 (2009).
- Living in the Past: The Kelo Court and Public-Private Economic Development, 34 Ecology Law Quarterly 1 (2007).
- "Public-Private Redevelopment Partnerships and the Supreme Court: Kelo v. City of New London," in The Supreme Court and Takings: Four Essays 41 (Vt. J. Envtl. L. 2006).