Liz Ryan Cole
JD, Boston University, 1973;
BA, Oberlin College, 1968
- "Workshop for New Clinical Law Teachers—Performance Critique, Clinical Legal Education Association" in conjunction with the American Association of Law Schools, Montreal, 2001.
- Designer and Lead Trainer, "Performance Critique Workshop," Vermont Law School and the Clinical Legal Education Association, offered two or three times each year, York, ME, 2002, and Hanover, NH, 2001.
- "The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator—An Introduction for Clinicians," Midwest Clinical Teachers Conference, Lawrence, KS, 1994.
- "The Future of Clinical Legal Education," Department of Education, Des Moines, IA, 1994.
- "Litigation and the MBTI," Vermont Bar Association Continuing Legal Education program, Killington, VT, 1991.