Liz Ryan Cole
JD, Boston University, 1973;
BA, Oberlin College, 1968
- Teacher's Manual for Learning from Practice: A Professional Development Text for Legal Externs (J.P. Ogilvy, et al. eds., West Group 1998).
- Learning From Supervision, in Learning from Practice: A Professional Development Text for Legal Externs (J.P. Ogilvy, et al. eds., West Group 1998).
- Lessons from a Semester in Practice, 1 Clinical L. Rev. 1 (1994).
- A Key, A Tool for Understanding, The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Vt. B.J., Feb. 1992, at 18.
- Training the Mentor: Improving the Ability of Legal Experts to Teach Students and New Lawyers, 19 N.M. L. Rev. 163 (1989).
- Gender Bias in the Courts, Vt. B.J., Feb. 1987, at 5.
Student Interns Practice for Credit, Lawyer Training and Hiring Report, Vol. 6, No. 11, Apr. 1986.