Kenneth R. Kreiling
LLM, Harvard University, 1976;
JD, University of Wisconsin, 1966;
MA, University of Wisconsin, 1967;
AB, Marquette University, 1963
Awards and Affiliations
Teaching at VLS:Professor at Vermont Law School since 1976.
Leadership and Service:
- Member and reporter, Vermont Federal District Court advisory committee, 1990-present.
- Member, continuing legal education committee, Vermont Bar Association, 1993-95.
- Member, Vermont Municipal Law Center board, 1989-95.
- Member, Vermont Advisory Committee on Rules of Evidence, 1986-97, Reorter 1997-present.
- Counsel to, member and chair, Bethel Planning Commission, 1986-90.
- Member, Two Rivers-Ottauquechee Regional Planning Commission, 1987-90.
- Counsel to and board member, Chandler Cultural Foundation, 1987-90.
Contributions to the Law:
- Reporter, Vermont Supreme Court Advisory Committee on Public Access to Court Records, 2000-2009.
- Reporter, Vermont Supreme Court Advisory Committee on Rules Evidence, 1997-present.
- Reporter, Civil Justice Reform Act Advisory Committee Report, District of Vermont Court Plan, 1993-98; annual reports, 1994-97.
- Member, United States District Court for Vermont Advisory Committee, 1998-present.