JD, Stanford University, 1978;
AB, Princeton University 1974
- Re-Diagnosing Founder's Syndrome, Nonprofit and Philanthropy Law Section of the AALS, Forthcoming Jan. 7, 2012
- Legal Pitfalls & Possibilities for Nonprofits, Tuck Business School's Nonprofit Exchange, Sept. 26, 2011
- Vermont's Social Hybrid Pioneers: Early Observations and Questions to Ponder, Vermont Law Review's 10th Annual Symposium, South Royalton, VT, Feb. 19, 2010
- Board Member Accountability and Responsibility, Focus, Inc., Petersburg, VA, September 20, 2008
- Workshop on Nonprofit By-Laws, Richmond, VA, June 14, 2008
- Nonprofit Law in a Nutshell, Greater Williamsburg Area Volunteer Association, Williamsburg, VA, March 23, 2006.
- Medicine, Ethics, And The Law: From Conception To Birth, presented to:
- Mississippi state court judges, Jackson, MS, Feb. 1994
- New England Supreme Court Justices, Portland, ME, May, 1995
- National Association of Women Judges Annual Conference,
- Treatment Decisions for Premature and Severely Disabled Newborns: Hard Cases Make Bad Law, presented at the International Symposium on the Beginning of Human Life, University of Iowa, January, 1990.