Licenciada en Filosofia y Letras (Filologia), Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, 1990;
JD, Vermont Law School, 2003
Awards and Affiliations
- Peggy R. Williams Emerging Professional Award, presented by the Vermont Women in Higher Education to a woman in higher education in the early stages of her career who demonstrates excellence in her professional contributions and shows promise and potential for future contributions, 2009
- Learned Hand Award, presented by Vermont Law School to the graduating student with the highest grade point average, 2003.
Assistant Dean at Vermont Law School since 2006
Member of the Vermont Bar
Leadership and Service:
- Board Member, American Civil Liberties Union -Vermont, Board of Directors, 2004-2006; 2008-2009.
- Vermont Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board, 2011
- Vermont Joint Committee on Attorney Oversight, 2011
- Langrock Sperry & Wool, Burlington, Vt., Associate, 2004-2006
- Vermont Supreme Court- Law Clerk, 2003-2004