Carl A. Yirka
JD, Indiana University (Bloomington), 1984;
MS, Case Western Reserve University, 1975;
BA, Columbia University, 1974
- Environmental Law Materials Library Workshop. Sun Yat-sen University Law School, Guangzhou, June 5, 2009.
- Environmental Law Materials Library Workshop. China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing, June 2, 2009.
- "Vermont Law School Sun Yat-sen University Partnership for Environmental Law - Lessons for Potential Law Library Cooperation." Plenary Session II: Collaboration Potential Between China and United States: China-United States Conference on Legal Information and Law Libraries, May 30, 2009.
- "Croatia: the Nation and the State." ILEAD Program, Dartmouth College, April 27, 2009.
- "International and Comparative Law Methodology and Legal Research: An Introduction." Juris Master class, Sun Yat-sen University School of Law, Guangzhou, China, December 11, 2008.
- "Law Methodology and Legal Research: a Brief Introduction." Inaugural Conference of the China Society on Environmental Science Environmental Law Branch. Beijing, China, December 7, 2008.
"International, Foreign and Comparative Law Methodology and Research." 2008 Environmental Law Teaching and Research Workshop. Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China, June 14-15, 2008.
- "The Law Library Director: All About Relationships." 2008 Mid-Year Meeting: Workshop for Law Librarians, Cleveland, Ohio, June 4, 2008.