Carl A. Yirka
JD, Indiana University (Bloomington), 1984;
MS, Case Western Reserve University, 1975;
BA, Columbia University, 1974
"Law," in Selection of Library Materials in Applied and Interdisciplinary Fields (American Library Association 1987).
- The Yirka Question and Yirka's Answer: What Should Law Libraries Stop Doing in order to Address Higher Priority Initiatives? American Association of Law Libraries Spectrum, V. 12, Number 9, 28-31 (July 2008). Winner of the 2008 Spectrum Article of the Year award.
- Computer Technology for the Benefit of the Rule of Law: Communication and Research, 22 Fordham Int'l L.J. 2112 (1999) (A Russian translation of this essay has been published by the University Press in Petrozavodsk and distributed to all legal clinics in Russia).
- With Douglas M. Costle, The Law Library of Congress as a National Law Library, 83 L. Libr. J. 219 (1991).
- Best Legal Reference Books of 1989, 82 L. Libr. J. 543 (1990).
- Best Legal Reference Books, 81 L. Libr. J. 305 (1989).
- With Andrew R. Brann, A Selection of Legal Periodicals for Medium-Large to Large General Library Collections, 15 Serials Libr. 173 (1988).