Benjamin K. Sovacool
PhD, Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, 2006;
MA, Wayne State University, 2003;
BA, John Carroll University, 2001
1. National Communication Association Convention, Chicago, Illinois, November 11, 2004
· Case Studies in the Rhetoric of Science
2. Twentieth Annual Conference for the International Association of Science and Technology Studies, Baltimore, Maryland, February 10, 2005
· Using Renewable Energy Technologies to Improve the Environment
3. Twenty-seventh Annual Conference for the Society for the Social Studies of Science (4S), Pasadena, California, October 21, 2005
· Reshaping Momentum: Using Science & Technology Studies (STS) to Conceptualize the Electric Utility Industry
4. Virginia Tech Graduate Life Center Featured Speaker Series, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, April 7, 2006
· Can America Have a Sustainable Energy Policy?
5. American Association for the Advancement of Science, Washington, DC, April 23, 2006
· The Renewables Paradox: Revealing the Socio-Technical Impediments to Distributed Generation Technologies
6. Strategic Energy Institute, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, September 28, 2006
· Energy and American Society-Thirteen Myths
7. National Renewable Energy Laboratory Analytical Seminar Series, Washington, DC & Golden, Colorado, November 9, 2006
· The Relative Failure of Renewable Energy in the United States: A Case of Technology, or Something Else?
8. American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy, Washington, DC, November 17, 2006
· Energy and Economic Policy Models: A Reexamination of Some Fundamental Issues
9. Southeast Offshore Wind Power Symposium, Charleston, South Carolina, February 27, 2007
· Challenges and Opportunities for Offshore Wind Power in Virginia (with George Hagerman and Richard Hirsh)
10. "FOCUS" Lecture Series, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, March 07, 2007
· Renewable Energy Technologies in the United States: A Review of Impediments and Policy Implications
11. Centre for Asia and Globalisation, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, June 12, 2007
· What's Stopping Renewable Energy in the U.S.-And What Can Southeast Asia Learn?
12. Twenty-seventh Annual U.S. Association for Energy Economics and International Association for Energy Economics North American Conference, Houston, Texas, September 17, 2007
· Emerging Industrial Innovations for New Efficiency Gains (with John A. "Skip" Laitner and R. Neal Elliott)
13. European Symposium on Marine Protected Areas as a Tool for Fisheries Management and Ecosystem Conservation, Murcia, Spain, September 27, 2007
· Moving Beyond Input Controls and Marine Protected Areas to Protect Fish Stocks on the High Seas (with Kelly E. Siman)
14. Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, National University of Singapore, Singapore, October 3, 2007
· How Can Countries Reduce Their Dependence on Petroleum?
15. Singapore Technology Commercialization Forum 2007, Marina Mandarin, Singapore, November 5, 2007
· Plenary Address: Challenges for Renewable Energy Development: What Can Asia/Southeast Asia Do?
16. Emission Not Accomplished: The Future of Carbon Emissions in a Changing World, William & Mary Law School Environmental Law and Policy Review Symposium, Williamsburg, Virginia, February 2, 2008
· Presenter of "The Role that Renewable Energy Technologies Can Play in Fighting Climate Change (with Christopher Cooper)"
· Presenter of "Solving the Oil Dependence Problem: Is it Possible?"
17. Business: Friend or Foe of the Environment? United Nations Environment Program and International Federation of Environmental Journalists Media Workshop, Raffles City Convention Center, Singapore, April 21, 2008
· The Promises and Pitfalls of Carbon Trading (with Toby J. Carroll)
18. Institute of Southeast Asian Studies Seminar on Sustainable Development and Energy Security, Orchard Hotel, Singapore, April 23, 2008
· Overview of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Strategies on Energy Needs
19. Tenth World Renewable Energy Congress and Exhibition, Glasgow, Scotland, July 22, 2008
· Creating a Policy Architecture to Overcome Barriers to Renewable Electricity in Southeast Asia
20. National Solar Photovoltaics (PV) Conference 2008, Putrajaya Marriot Hotel, Putrajaya, Malaysia, August 14, 2008
· Solar Photovoltaics (PV) Policies that Worked in the European Market
21. Thirtieth Society for the Social Studies of Science (4S) Annual Meeting, Rotterdam, the Netherlands, August 23, 2008
· Promoting Paralysis or Progress? Incremental and Transformative R&D Strategies at the US Department of Energy
22. Asian Youth Energy Summit 2008, International Conference Centre, Singapore, October 30, 2008
· Keynote Panel: Energy Policy Lessons from Other Countries
23. Sustainable Electricity Association of New Zealand 2008 Conference and Exhibition, Wellington, New Zealand, December 11, 2008
· Keynote Address: Feed-in Tariffs-Accelerating the Deployment of Renewable Energy
24. United World Colleges of Southeast Asia, Singapore, January 20, 2009
· The (Personal) Ethics of Climate Change and Sustainability
25. "Energy Security: Conceptual Approaches" Panel of the 50th Annual Convention of the International Studies Association, New York Marriott Marquis, New York City, February 16, 2009
· A New Concept of Energy Security for the Electric Utility Sector
26. International Seminar on the Emerging Challenges to Energy Security in the Asia Pacific, Centre for Security Analysis, Chennai, India, March 17, 2009
· The Advantages of and Potential for Renewable Electricity Capacity in Asia
27. EnviroEnergy 2009 International Conference on Energy and Environment, Taj Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India, March 20-21, 2009
· Negative Externalities and Electricity Prices: Exploring the Full Social Costs of Conventional, Renewable, and Nuclear Power Sources
28. World Renewable Energy Congress 2009 - Asia, Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre, Thailand, May 19-22, 2009
· Nuclear Energy and Renewable Power: Which is the Best Climate Change Mitigation Option?
29. SEMICON and SOLARCON Singapore 2009, Suntec International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Singapore, May 22, 2009
· The Benefits of Solar Energy for Singapore and Southeast Asia
30. "Nuclear Politics, Policy, and Planning Workshop" of the 2009 Nordic Environmental Social Sciences Conference, University College London Environmental Institute, London, June 10-12, 2009
· A Critical Evaluation of Nuclear Power
31. Mediacorp and Channel News Asia's "Saving Gaia Breakfast Forum," St. Regis Hotel, Singapore, July 8, 2009
· What Individuals and Corporations Can Do to Promote Sustainability
32. Green Investments Summit 2009, Novotel Clark Quay Hotel, Singapore, September 16, 2009
· Reviewing Developments in Solar Energy Markets
33. Conference on Sustainable Development of Energy, Water, and Environment Systems, University of Dubrovnik, Croatia, September 30, 2009
· Competing Dimensions of Energy Security-An International Perspective
34. Thirty-first Society for the Social Studies of Science (4S) Annual Meeting, Washington DC, United States, October 30, 2009
· Symbolic Convergence and the Hydrogen Economy
35. International Workshop on Energy Security Concepts and Indicators for Asia, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, November 14-16, 2009
· Organizer and Moderator
· Presenter of Introduction to the Workshop and Background
· Presenter of Towards an Energy Security Index for Asia
36. Managing Radioactive Waste: Problems and Challenges in a Globalizing World Conference at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, December 16, 2009
· The Politics of Nuclear Power and Waste Storage in Asia
37. Seminar for the National School of Public Policy, Astana, Kazakhstan, January 16, 2010
· Identifying International Energy Security Best Practices
38. Electric Vehicles Asia Conference, Kowloon Shangri-Law, Hong Kong, January 27, 2010
· Overcoming Obstacles to Commercialization of Electric Vehicles in Your Market
39. Renewable Energy Regulation India 2010 Conference, World Institute of Sustainable Energy, Pune, India, February 4, 2010
· Global Regulatory Best Practices for Promotion of Renewable Energy Based Generation
40. Understanding Strategic Choices for Renewable Energy Investments, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, February 11-12, 2010
· Theorizing the Acceptance of Wind and Solar Electricity
41. Fifty-first Annual Convention of the International Studies Association, New Orleans, United States, February 19-20, 2010
· Chair of the "Energy Security: National, Regional, and International Perspectives" Panel
· Presenter of "The Political Economy of Nuclear Power in Asia"
· Presenter of "The Benefits of Bottom-Up: A Comparative Analysis of Six National Styles of Energy Research"
42. ASEAN Studies Center (Singapore) and the Institute for Security and Development Policy (Sweden) Conference on Regional Cooperation in Environmental Protection: Lessons from Two Regions, Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore, February 22-23, 2010
· Presenter of "Best Practices for Clean Energy Policies in Asia"
43. Seventh Transatlantic Energy Governance Dialogue: Toward a Nuclear Power Renaissance? Challenges for Global Energy Governance, Hotel Griebnitzsee, Potsdam, Germany, Hosted by the Global Public Policy Institute and the Brookings Institution, March 4-5, 2010
· Moderator of the "Nuclear Energy and its Future" Panel
· Presenter of "Carbon Accounting: How Green is Nuclear Energy?"
44. Presentation to the University of Papua New Guinea, Papua New Guinea Institute of National Affairs, and National Research Institute, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, March 8, 2010
· Optimal Public Policies for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency in Asia and the Pacific (with Anthony D'Agostino)
45. Presentation to the Graduate School of Public Policy, University of Tokyo, Japan, March 19, 2010
· Promoting Renewable Energy in Asia: Lessons Learned and Pathways Forward
46. British International Studies Association Annual Conference, Edinburgh, Scotland, March 29-April 1, 2010
· Exploring Polycentric Approaches to Energy and Environmental Governance
47. International Conference on Applied Energy: Energy Solutions for a Sustainable World, Furama Riverfront Hotel, Singapore, April 21-23, 2010
· Chair of Special Session on Policy for Sustainable Development
48. Searchlight Conference on Trend Monitoring and Horizon Scanning, Rockefeller Foundation, Bellagio Centre, Italy, April 26-30, 2010
· Participant and Rapporteur
49. The Second Nanchang Forum for Foreign Experts on "Low Carbon Economy and Sustainable Development," Nanchang, China, hosted by the CPC Nanchang Municipal Committee and the Nanchang Municipal People's Government, May 21, 2010
· Keynote address: The Benefits of Renewable Energy for China
50. Energy Study Group Inception Meeting on "Dealing with Energy Vulnerabilities," S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, June 4, 2010
· The Benefits and Barriers to Regional Asian Energy Projects
51. Thirty-second Annual Conference for the Society for the Social Studies of Science, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, August 25-29, 2010
· Discussant for the Fuel, Waste & People Panel on the Participatory Blues and the Politics of Energy
· Paper presenter of "Pipeline Lyrics: The Interpretive Flexibility of Energy Pipelines in Southeast Asia and the Caspian Sea"
52. Eleventh World Renewable Energy Congress and Exhibition, Armed Forces Officers Club and Hotel, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, September 25-30, 2010
· Co-Chair of Technical Session A on "Energy Policy and Strategy"
· Paper presenter of "Saving Birds by Promoting Wind Energy"
· Paper presenter of "Exploring the (Remaining) Barriers to Renewable Electricity in the United States"
53. Invited Seminar at Asia Research Initiative, Central European University, Budapest, Hungary, October 4-5, 2010
· Presenter of "Evaluating Energy Security for Asian Countries"
· Presenter of "Insights from Publishing in Academia"
54. Keynote Address to the Asian Youth Energy Summit 2010, Shaw Foundation Alumni House, National University of Singapore, Singapore, October 15, 2010
· Presenter of "Sustainability, Climate Change, and You"
55. Invited Facilitator of the Evaluating Adaptive Responses to Climate Change Workshop of the South Asia Conference of Evaluators ("The Evaluation Conclave,"), The Lalit Hotel, New Delhi, India, October 25-28, 2010
· Presenter of "Evaluating Climate Change Policies"
56. Invited Presentation to the "Meta-Analysis in LCAs of Energy Technologies" Special Session of the American Center for Lifecycle Assessment Tenth Annual Conference ("LCA-X"), Portland, Oregon, United States, November 2-4, 2010
· Presenter of "Methodological Challenges for Meta-Lifecycle Analyses: Lessons from Nuclear Power"
57. Invited Presentation to the "Law and Policy to Advance Renewable Energy: A Comparative Colloquium" at the Centre for Climate Law and Policy, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia, November 29-30, 2010
· Presenter of "Best Practices for Promoting Renewable Energy in Developed and Developing Countries"
58. Invited Presentation to the 48th Annual Conference of the Australian Solar Energy Society ("Solar 2010"), Parliament House Great Hall, Canberra, Australia, December 1-3, 2010
· Keynote Address: "How Should Australia Promote Renewable Electricity?"
59. Invited Presentation to the Energy Institute, Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont, United States, December 7, 2010
· "Case Studies of Climate Change Adaptation and Energy Poverty in Asia"
60. Invited Presentation to the Regional Workshop on Dealing with Energy Vulnerabilities, RSIS Centre for Non-Traditional Security Studies, Park Royal Hotel, Singapore, December 9-10, 2010
· Presenter of "The Benefits and Barriers to Regional Asian Energy Projects"
61. Faculty Seminar at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy National University of Singapore, Singapore, January 24, 2011
· Presenter of "The Art and Craft of Publishing in Academia"
62. Fifty-first Annual Convention of the International Studies Association, Montreal, Canada, March 15-19, 2011
· Presenter of "Challenges of Network Governance for Natural Resources and Energy Services" (coauthored with Ora-orn Poocharoen)
· Presenter of "Why Difference Matters: Implications for Policy and Scholarship in Energy Research (coauthored with Andreas Goldthau)
63. Joint Conference of the Association for Asian Studies & International Convention of Asia Scholars, Hawaii Convention Center, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States, March 31-April 3, 2011
· Chair of the Panel on "Energy Policy and Security in the Asia-Pacific"
· Presenter of "Asian Energy Mega-Projects: Understanding the Risks and Rewards"
64. Invited Seminar to the School of Public Policy, George Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, United States, May 2, 2011
· Presenter of "Creating an Energy Security Index for Evaluating National Performance"
65. World Renewable Energy Congress 2011 - Sweden, Linköping University, Sweden, May 8-13, 2011
· Presenter of "Settling the SCORE in Malaysia: Human Security and Hydropower Development in Southeast Asia"
66. International Conference on Sustainability in Energy and Buildings, Marseilles, France, June 1-3, 2011
· Presenter of "The Obstacles to Solar Home Systems (SHS) in Papua New Guinea"
67. "Global Climate Governance: Emerging Trends after Copenhagen" Session of the 10th Nordic Environmental Social Science Conference, Aula Magna, Stockholm University, Sweden, June 14-16, 2011
· Presenter of "The Governance of Climate Resilience in Asia"
68. Ninth Annual International Conference on Politics & International Affairs, Athens, Greece, June 20-23, 2011
· Presenter of "The Politics of Climate Change Adaptation in Asia"
69. Invited presentation for the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) and International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) Inception Workshop on "Leveraging Pro-Poor Public-Private-Partnerships (5Ps) for Rural Development - Widening Access to Energy Services for Rural Poor in Asia and the Pacific," United Nations Convention Center, Bangkok, Thailand, September 26, 2011
· Presenter of "Public-Private-Partnerships (including 5P) for Improving Access to Energy Services: An Assessment"
70. Invited presentation for the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) Expert Group Meeting on "Sustainable Energy Development in Asia and the Pacific," United Nations Convention Center, Bangkok, Thailand, September 27-29, 2011
· Presenter of "Widening Access to Energy Services"
· Moderator of "Sustainable Energy and Energy Security for Asia and the Pacific"
71. Invited Presentation to the 17th Annual Energy Conference on Global Energy Markets: Changes in the Strategic Landscape, Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research, Abu Dhabi, November 1-2, 2011
· Presenter of "The Economic Viability of Renewable Energy"
72. Invited Presentation to the Climate and Energy Policy Laboratory, School of Public Policy, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, November 11-14, 2011
· Presenter of "The Intersection of Energy Security and Justice"
· Panelist in Book Debate and Signing of "Climate Change and Global Energy Security"
73. Invited Presentation to the "Moving Towards a Green Economy: Energy Policies for the Future" International Seminar, Institute for Strategic and International Studies, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 8-9 December 2011
· Presenter of "Renewable Energy Policies: Methods from the United States and Beyond" (with Meredith Crafton)
74. Invited Presentation to the Department of Geography, Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania, February 13-14, 2012
· Presenter of "The Barriers to Clean Energy in the United States and the Policies that Overcome Them"
75. Invited Presentation to the Nuclear Futures Laboratory, Program on Science and Global Security, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, February 15, 2012
· Presenter of "The Nuclear Socio-Political Economy"
76. Invited Presentation to the Energy Policy Research Group and the Erasmus Mundus Master's Program in Environmental Sciences, Policy, and Management (MESPOM), Central European University, Budapest, Hungary, March 20, 2012
· Presenter of "The Challenge of Energy Poverty: Best (and Worst) Practices for Expanding Energy Access in the Asia Pacific"
77. Invited Presentation to the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), Laxenburg, Austria, April 17, 2012
· Presenter of "Overcoming Energy Poverty with Renewable Energy: Lessons from the Asia Pacific"
78. Invitation to the Seventh Annual Doctoral Conference, Central European University, Budapest, Hungary, April 25, 2012
· Chair of the "Finance and Energy" Session
MEDIA INTERVIEWS and APPEARANCES
1. June 29, 2006 Press Interview and Podcast with Jesse Broehl, Inside Renewable Energy, "Changing Social Attitudes Towards Renewable Energy," available at http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea/news/podcast?id=45253#
2. June 8, 2007 Press Interview with Rosalie Westenskow, United Press International, "Nation Ripe for a Federal Renewable Portfolio Standard"
3. October 3, 2007 Television Interview on Bloomberg News LIVE! with Bernard Lo and Catherine Yang, "How Countries Can Reduce Their Dependence on Petroleum"
4. October 25, 2007 Radio Interview on KOPN 89.5 FM Columbia, Missouri with Deborah Hobson, "What are the Alternatives to Coal and Nuclear Energy?"
5. November 5, 2007 Television Interview on Channel News Asia with Rachel Kelly, "Renewable Energy and Singapore"
6. December 6, 2007 Television Interview on Channel News Asia's "Singapore Business Tonight" with Rachel Kelly, "High Oil Prices and Investment in Renewable Energy"
7. March 26, 2008 Press Interview with Michael Casey, Associated Press, "The Challenges Facing a Global Carbon Trading Market"
8. March 31, 2008 Television Interview on BBC World's "Asia Business Report" with Rico M. Hizon, "Post-Bali Climate Change Talks: What Can We Expect?"
9. June 13, 2008 Television Interview on Channel News Asia's "Singapore Business Tonight" with Rachel Kelly, "Greenwashing: What Is It, How Can It Be Stopped?"
10. July 9, 2008 Television Interview on BBC World's "World News Today" with Mishal Husain, "The G8 and Climate Change: Where Are We Going?"
11. September 8, 2008 Press Interview with Kurt Kleiner, Nature Magazine, "Climate Change and Nuclear Power"
12. November 4, 2008 Television Interview on BBC World's "Asia Business Report" with Rico M. Hizon, "Low Oil Prices and Investments in Clean Energy"
13. December 10, 2008 Television Interview on New Zealand TV3's "Sunrise Show" with Carly Flynn, James Coleman, and Michael Wilson, "Renewable Energy in New Zealand"
14. December 11, 2008 Radio Interview on Radio New Zealand's "Nine to Noon Show" with Kathryn Ryan, "Promoting Small-Scale Renewable Electricity in New Zealand"
15. January 12, 2009 Press Interview with Fred Guterl, Newsweek International, "China, New Energy Technologies, and Climate Change"
16. July 8, 2009 Television Interview on Channel News Asia, "How Singapore Can Be More Sustainable"
17. July 30, 2009 Press Interview with Bradford Plumer, New Republic, "Wind Energy in Denmark: What can the United States Learn?"
18. August 19, 2009 Press Interview with Harry Goldstein, IEEE Spectrum, "The Energy-Water Nexus"
19. December 15, 2009 Press Interview with William Rafey, Harvard Business Review, "The Dirty Politics of Energy"
20. March 8, 2010, Press Interview with John McGarrity, Point Carbon, "Carbon Markets and Energy Efficiency in China"
21. April 15, 2010, Radio/Television Interview with Bob Tregilus, This Week in Energy, "The Cultural Barriers to Energy Policy and the Energy Water Nexus," available at http://ThisWeekinEnergy.tv
22. May 21, 2010, Television Interview with Li Heong Xu, Nanchang State Television, China, "How Renewable Energy can Benefit Nanchang, China"
23. August 3, 2010, Radio/Television Interview with Bob Tregilus and Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield, This Week in Energy, "Dams in Malaysia and the Fantasy of the Hydrogen Economy," available at http://ThisWeekinEnergy.tv
24. December 10, 2010, Television interview with Timothy Goh, Channel News Asia Primetime News, "The Cancun Climate Talks: What Can We Expect?"
25. February 14, 2011, Radio Interview with Matthew Wright and Patrick Hearps, Community Radio Australia: Beyond Zero Emissions Show, "Renewable Energy Policy Mechanisms," available at http://www.beyondzeroemissions.org/media/radio.
26. March 14, 2011, Press Interview with Rina Chandran, Financial Times, "Japan's Nuclear Meltdown and Asia's Energy Future"
27. March 14, 2011, Television Interview with Chew Wui Lynn, Channel News Asia Primetime News, "Japan's Earthquake and the Safety of Nuclear Power Plants"
28. March 15, 2011, Television Interview with Rico Hizon, BBC World News, "Nuclear Power: Foe or Friend?"
29. March 15, 2011, Press Interview with the Straits Times, "Japan's Nuclear Crisis: What's the Impact on Singapore?"
30. March 15, 2011, Press Interview with Reuters, "The Possible Impacts of a Japanese Meltdown"
31. March 15, 2011, Press Interview with Lianhe Zaobao, "Radiation, Fallout, and the Japanese Nuclear Crisis"
32. March 15, 2011, Television Interview at Channel News Asia 360 with Melissa Hyak, "Japan and the Future of Nuclear Power"
33. March 21, 2011, Telephone Interview with Annabelle Quince from ABC Radio National (Australia), "Nuclear Power and Greenhouse Gas Emissions"
34. March 22, 2011, Telephone Interview with Rachel Askew from Radio New Zealand News, "How Nuclear Crisis Will Affect Japan's Energy Production," available at http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/checkpoint.
35. March 22, 2011, Television Interview at Channel News Asia 360 with Timothy Go, "Nuclear Power Safety and Reliability"
36. March 25, 2011, Television Interview at CNBC Straight Talk with Bernie Lo, "Japan and the Nuclear Renaissance"
37. April 6, 2011, Television Interview at Channel News Asia Current Insight with Geraldine Soh, "Energy Security and Nuclear Power"
38. April 6, 2011, Press Interview with Kevin Voigt from CNN, "Nuclear Power After Fukushima"
39. April 8, 2011, Television Interview on BBC World's "World News Today" with Mishal Husain, "Concerns about the Future of Nuclear Energy in Japan"
40. April 21, 2011, Television Interview and Debate on Russia Today's "Cross Talk" with Peter Lavelle, "Fukushima and the Future of Nuclear Energy"
41. June 1, 2011, Radio Interview on Sirius XM's P.O.T.U.S. Channel's "Stand Up" with Pete Dominick, "Germany and Nuclear Power"
42. March 28, 2012, Radio Interview with the "Today Show" at China Radio International in Beijing with Brandon Blackburn-Dwyer, "Nuclear Power and Nuclear Security," available at http://english.cri.cn/cribb/programs/today.htm.
43. April 3, 2012, Press Interview with Phil McKenna from the New Scientist, "Water, Energy, and the Texas Drought"
44. April 23, 2012, Radio/Television Interview with Bob Tregilus and Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield, This Week in Energy, "America's Energy Crisis," available at http://ThisWeekinEnergy.tv.