Arthur C. Edersheim
JD, Cornell Law School, 1991;
PhD candidate, Brandeis University, 1979–84;
MA, Boston College, 1978;
BA, Boston College, 1975
Awards and Affiliations
Teaching at VLS:
- Staff attorney at the South Royalton Legal Clinic since 1999.
- One of four experienced attorneys who supervise the South Royalton Legal Clinic's student clinicians.
Leadership and Service:
- Board of Directors, Vermont Refugee Assistance, 2007-present.
- Member, Addison County Diversion Review Board, 1996–99.
- Board of Directors, Addison County Women in Crisis, 1994–99, Chair, 1998–99.
- Board of Directors, Vermont Immigration and Asylum Associates, 2008–present.
- Partner, Douglas and Edersheim, Middlebury, VT, 1995–98.
- Attorney, Vermont Office of Child Support, 1992–95.
- Legal intern and attorney, Session, Keiner, Dumont and Barnes, Middlebury, VT, general civil litigation, 1991–92.