Alexander W. Banks
JD, Vermont Law School, 1987;
BA, Bates College, 1983
- Numerous domestic violence presentations and training provided for the benefit of a wide range of audiences, including court staff and the Vermont Bar Association throughout the state.
- Training session for Vermont Legal Aid staff concerning ethics and ethical issues.
- Conducted numerous statewide trainings for Guardian ad Litems
- Convened panel for VBA training on special challenges of representing children (2005)
- "U.S. Supreme Court in Review," Program Chair, annual continuing legal education conference sponsored by Vermont Law School and Vermont Bar Association, 1997.
- Presentations and training on Social Security, housing, and family law to members of the Pennsylvania bar, 1991-95.