VLS in the News
Month of November
November 30, 2012
- The Huffington Post carried an op-ed by Professor Jackie Gardina on Nov. 28 about civil rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans in the wake of Republican victories at the state level.
- A number of media nationwide, including Vermont Public Radio (here and here), VTDigger, AP, National Law Journal, WCAX and ABA Journal, reported Nov. 26-29 on VLS's restructuring plan in the face of major changes in legal education and the legal profession.
- The National Law Journal spoke Nov. 19 with Professor Jackie Gardina about affirmative action in law school admissions.
- Vermont Public Radio talked to Professor Greg Johnson on Nov. 12 about gay marriage rights in the United States.
- Greenwire spoke with Professor John Echeverria on Nov. 6 about two property rights cases before the U.S. Supreme Court.