Vermont Law School Board of Trustees:
- Edward C. Mattes '83, Chair; Co-founder and CEO Avant Garde Therapeutics and Technologies LLC, Tuxedo Park, N.Y.
- Marc Mihaly, (Trustee Ex-Officio), Vermont Law School President, Dean, and Professor of Law, South Royalton, Vt.
- Perez Ehrich, Vice Chair; Principal, Hemmings Mustang Market & Tech Guides, Bennington, Vt.
- Christopher Dutton, Secretary; President and CEO, Vermont Electric Power Company, Rutland, Vt.
- Frances E. Yates, PhD, Treasurer, Camden, Maine
- Richard E. Ayres, Principal, Ayres Law Group, Washington, D.C.
- Edna Baugh '83, Partner, Stephens & Baugh, LLC, Maplewood, N.J.
- Randolph D. Brock III, State Senator, State of Vermont, St. Albans, Vt.
- James Clemons '91, Shareholder, Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer, Montpelier, Vt.
- Colleen Connor '85, Manager and Counsel, Transaction-Environmental Protection, General Electric Company, Fairfield, Conn.
- E. Whitney Debevoise, Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP, Chevy Case, Md.
- Robert Fiske, Jr., Senior Counsel, Davis Polk & Wardwell, New York, N.Y.
- Michele S. Gatto, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, National Life Group, Montpelier, Vt.
- Sheppard Guryan, Managing Member, Lasser Hochman, LLC, Roseland, N.J.
- The Honorable Peter W. Hall, United States Circuit Judge, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, Rutland, Vt.
- James Hanson III '83, President and CEO, Hampshire Real Estate Company, Morristown, N.J.
- Randy A. Hertz, Vice Dean and Director, Clinical and Advocacy Programs, New York University School of Law, New York, N.Y.
- Jason Hutt '98 (Alumni Trustee), Partner, Bracewell & Guiliani LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Gerard Jones, former Partner, Richards & O'Neil, L.L.P. in New York, Woodstock, Vt.
- William Lytton, Senior Counsel (retired), Dechert LLP, New Canaan, Conn.
- Mathew Matule, '94, Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, Boston, Mass.
- George C. McKann, Partner, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, Chicago, Ill.
- Kevin Mendik ‘87, Environmental Protection Specialist, National Park Service, Boston, Mass.
- Anne Debevoise Ostby '88, Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance, Dagmar, Mont.
- Ashley Stetser
- Mark Sciarrotta '96 (Alumni Trustee), Senior Counsel, Vermont Electric Power Company, Inc. Rutland, Vt.
- Charles E. "Rick" Shafer '77, Of Counsel, Riehlmam Shafer & Shafer, Tully, N.Y., President, Green Lake Associates, Tully, N.Y.
- Robert Taisey, Partner, Holland & Knight, New York, N.Y.
- Karen White '14, Vermont Law School Student Trustee, South Royalton, Vt.
- Mary G. Wilson, Partner, Health Law Department, Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP, Chicago, Ill.
Staff and Faculty Representatives to the Board of Trustees:
- Pamela Stephens, Vermont Law School Faculty Representative; Professor of Law
- Kory Hirak, Vermont Law School Staff Representative; Technology Competency Manager
- Mrs. Ann Debevoise, Woodstock, Vt.
- Professor John W. Hennessey Jr., Burlington, Vt.
- The Honorable Philip Hoff, Burlington, Vt.
- Bernard Lisman, Esq. Fort Myers, Fla.
- R. Allan Paul, Esq. Burlington, Vt.
Vermont Law School Administration:
- Marc Mihaly, President, Dean, and Professor of Law
- Susan Apel, Director of General Practice Program and Professor of Law
- Abby Armstrong '84, Director of Career Counseling
- Lorraine Atwood, Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Margaret Barry, Associate Dean for Clinical and Experiential Programs and Visiting Professor of Law
- Matt Carluzzo, Director of the Academic Success Program and Assistant Professor of Law
- Christine Cimini, Director of the Externships and Semester in Practice Programs and Professor of Law
- Melissa Scanlan, Associate Dean of the Environmental Law Program, Director of the Environmental Law Center, and Associate Professor of Law
- Kimberly Evans, Special Assistant to the President and Dean
- Stephanie Farrior, Director of the International and Comparative Law Programs and Professor of Law
- Peter Glenshaw, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Joel Harrington '01, Director of Government Relations
- Diane Hayes, Director of Human Resources
- Shirley Jefferson '86, Associate Dean for Student Affairs and Diversity
- Gregory Johnson, Director of the Legal Writing Program and Professor of Law
- Cheryl Hanna, VP for Enrollment Management and External Affairs and Professor of Law
- Siu Tip Lam, Program Director, U.S.-China Partnership for Environmental Law
- Mark Latham, Vice Dean for Academic Affairs and Professor of Law
- Anne Mansfield Linehan, Associate Director of the Environmental Law Center
- Beth Locker, Associate Director of Career Services
- Maureen Moriarty, Director of Academic Procedures and Registrar
- James C. May, Director of the South Royalton Legal Clinic and Professor of Law
- Patty McIlvaine, Associate Director of Advancement Operations
- John Miller '09, Associate Director of Admissions
- Janet E. Milne, Director of the Environmental Tax Policy Institute and Professor of Law
- Cathy Mullins, Director of Financial Aid
- Sean Nolon, Director of the Dispute Resolution Program and Associate Professor of Law
- Jim Ouellette, Comptroller
- Patrick A. Parenteau, Senior Counsel to the Environmental and Natural Resources Law Clinic and Professor of Law
- Rebecca Purdom, Director of Distance Learning, Associate Dean for Innovation and New Programs, and Associate Professor of Law
- Matthew Rizzo, Executive Director of Institutional Advancement
- Douglas Ruley, Director of the Environmental and Natural Resources Law Clinic and Professor of Law
- Adrienne Soler, Associate Director, E-Learning
- Dennis Stern, Vice President for Operations
- Duncan Sutherland, Technology Director
- Jack Tuholske, Director of the Water and Justice Program and Visiting Professor of Law
Vermont Law School Library Administration:
- Cynthia Lewis, Director of the Julien and Virginia Cornell Library and Lawyer Librarian
- Jane Woldow, Associate Director of the Julien and Virginiea Cornell Library and Lawyer Librarian
Advisory Board Committees: